Warranty & Returns
At Optismile you can simply return or exchange your products within 30 days. On this page, you can read how returns work.
Your order has been processed with the greatest care. If, however, in your opinion something is not right, you have the right to return the product. Please read below how the return process works.
Within 14 days of receipt you can return your order to us. If you use your right of withdrawal, we ask you to return the product with all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging. Please contact us via [email protected] or call + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83.
Would you like to exchange the product? This is certainly possible, provided that the return conditions are met. Please contact [email protected] or call +31 (0)20 - 632 56 76.
Within 14 days of receiving the product, you may return it to us. Please read the following conditions carefully.
- The return must be made known within 14 days by means of the return portal.
- The return is only accepted if the packaging and the product(s) are undamaged and the product is in unused (100% new) condition.
- Products that can no longer be sold due to health protection/hygiene reasons and whose seal is broken after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- The risk of damage or loss of the product during shipment is always borne by the sender.
- You need to pack the package well and frank it sufficiently (insufficiently franked mail will be refused).
Note: the shipping costs are always for your own account.
Passed the wrong delivery address?
Did you accidentally give the wrong delivery address? Please contact us as soon as possible on + 31 (0)20 - 261 48 83. We will then try to change the delivery address with our carrier.
We will issue a refund as soon as possible after the return product has been reported via the returns portal. This means within 14 days at the latest, upon proof that the product(s) have been returned. If products are returned damaged, we may charge a fee. We will only charge you if the damage is a result of the use of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Note: Always make sure to keep the track & trace code in order to trace your return.
Why a water flosser should not be missing from your daily routine: 5 reasons
Water flossers are one of the best and most effective tools for cleaning and keeping your teeth and gums healthy. While traditional flossing is still important, a water flosser allows you to clean those hard-to-reach places in your mouth even deeper and more thoroughly. Wewill tell you exactly what...